- What if I already accept credit cards and debit in my business?
Answer: You do not have to change financial institutions to obtain Kontact Pay preferred rates. The transition will occur easily and without interruption of service. One of our account managers will guide you to open a new merchant account linked to your current account.
- How much time is required to receive a terminal?
Answer: When the contract is complete, you can allow 2 to 3 working days for delivery.
- Do I absolutely have to have a merchant account?
Answer: No, for the debit solution, you do not; and yes, you do, if you want to offer the service of credit cards.
- How do I manage the amounts deposited and withdrawn in my trading account?
Answer: By signing up to get a merchant account Kontact Pay, you automatically have a website in real time giving you access to all types of reports. In addition, a monthly report is issued.
- What can I expect on the after-sales service and support?
Answer: Pay Kontact has an exemplary service department that can answer in both languages, 24h/7d.
- What advantage do I have with Kontact Pay rather than a bank?
Answer: Kontact Pay specializes in processing electronic payment transactions. Having been able to establish a network of more efficient technology, Kontact Pay minimizes costs of large structures, so you get lower rates and real reductions in your monthly fee.